Become Part of the
G - Team
People First, Robots Next!
We are proud to have you on board. This company is about People, great ideas, inspitation and technology. Think where you could belong and if you feel like it send us a note regardless of any official openings.
We will open new, exciting positions from time to time so give us the opportunity to get to know you. If you feel your profile is close to what we offer then Yes, please send us your cv or LinkedIn profile. We'll get back to you either way, and Thank you.
Gerobo International is a Robotics, Cobotics & Service robots and Drones technology company.
Gerobo International is seeking a Sales Manager to assist in the growth of Gerobo’s robots range. To be successful for this role, you need to have a passion (preferably experience) for autonomous mobile robots, cleaning machines, a strong working knowledge of the markets and an understanding of technology products, while being highly motivated in supporting the business.
You will be working in developing sales from our portfolio of services and products. As a sales team member you will be responsible to implement Gerobo’s sales and marketing strategy.
• Lead generation, client visits and follow up on quotations
• Develop strategies to drive leads and traffic to our products and software platforms.
• Book demo calls with prospective customers and own the entire customer journey.
• Analyse and measure the effectiveness of customer acquisition channels.
• Composing quotations with support from our technical specialists and liaise with our legal department
• Support with sales campaigns in co-operation with our marketing department
• Preparation of marketing material in co-operation with our marketing department
• Undertake customer feedback and market research.
• Participation in fairs and exhibitions worldwide
• Sales reporting to the CEO.
Skills & experience
A strong background in technology sales in Industries, Logistics, Supermarkets, Hospitals etc, with the aim to expand our existing sales network. To identify new opportunities and work proactively with clients. Furthermore, an analytical and structured approach to work, providing focused client presentations. Proven success in sales within the above-mentioned sectors.
• 3+ years experience within sales/ technical services
• Experienced in B2B sales, channel discovery and optimisation
• Strong understanding of the commercial drone/ AMR / Cobotics market.
• An understanding of SaaS metrics and growth optimisation
• Great copywriting and communication skills.
It is important that to enjoy working in an international environment as colleagues and clients are of many nationalities. Good communication skills and English at a professional level is a must.
Are you interested?
Please send your application to us as soon as possible at email@example.com as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.